Tourist Attraction around the vicinity
Kuala Lumpur is a delightful mix of cross-cultural influences and traditions, it radiates an exciting, enticing charm, which will no doubt pique your interest throughout your stay. The city is enriched by various tourist spots such as:
1. Times Square Theme Park : boasts the biggest Malaysia’s Indoor Theme Park and boutique stores. You can easily spend the whole day here.
2. KL Tower : the fourth amongst the tallest telecommunications towers in the world. KL-Tower’s architecture reflects the country’s Islamic heritage with the construction detailing Arabic Scripts, Islamic tiles, classic Islamic floral and abstract motifs and soothing colour combinations
3. Bintang Walk / Jalan Bukit Bintang : The infamous spot for luxurious fashion shopping, five star hotels, and food heaven! JW Marriot, Lot 10, Sungei Wang Plaza, Low Yat Plaza, The PAvillion are all signature tourists locations. A must visit for tourists.
4. Jalan Petaling: Night-market style shopping for bargain hunters.
5. KLCC / Suria : The Petronas Twin Tower. Malaysian's most visited tourist location. Thousands flock Suria KLCC everyday!
For more information on moving about in Kuala Lumpur please visit these:
Malaysia Tourism Site
Kuala Lumpur Map